TERMS OF Service
Revised March 22, 2018
These Terms of Service are entered into by and between any user (“You” or “User”) of any websites, microsite or any other internet property owned, operated or sponsored by Kidbox.Com, Inc. (“Kidbox” or “We”), (any such internet property referred to herein as the "Site” or “Sites") and, together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference (collectively, these “Terms”) they govern and control (a) when you transmit, upload, post, e-mail or otherwise make available data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, images, videos, messages or other materials ("User Content'') on or to any of the Sites, and (b) your access to and use of the Sites, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through the Sites, whether as a guest or a registered user.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CARFEFULLY BEFORE UPLOADING ANY USER CONTENT TO THE SITE. THIS IS A CONTRACT.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Kidbox and meet the foregoing eligibility requirement. If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Changes to the Terms
We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Site thereafter. However, any changes to the dispute resolution provisions set forth in Governing Law and Jurisdiction will not apply to any disputes for which the parties have actual notice prior to the date the change is posted on the Site.
Your continued use of the Site following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site.
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and comply with them.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Kidbox, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Site, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Site.
- Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Site or any services or materials available through the Site.
The restrictions herein on your use and access to the Site apply to your use and access to any of Kidbox’s social media features (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Pinterest). If you wish to make any use of material on the Site (or any of Kidbox’s social media features) other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Site in breach of the Terms, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title or interest in or to the Site or any content on the Site is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Kidbox. Any use of the Site not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
The Kidbox name, logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Kidbox or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Kidbox. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Kidbox, a Kidbox employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Kidbox or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
GENERAL RULES FOR USER CONTENT
When you transmit, upload, post, e-mail or otherwise make available User Content on or to the Site (a "Submission"), you are entirely responsible for such User Content. Such User Content constitutes a Submission by you and this means that you (and not Kidbox) are entirely responsible for all User Content that you post to any Site
Your Representation of Ownership and other Obligations
You are responsible to make sure that your Submission is original and not created or owned by another person or entity. You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your User Content; (ii) if the User Content is subject to third party proprietary rights, you have all necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to publish the User Content you submit and to grant the rights granted herein, including permission from all person(s) appearing in your User Content; (iii) you are not a minor; (iv) you are legally entitled to post the User Content, and the use of your User Content as described herein will not violate the rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other proprietary rights, of any third party or any law; and (v) the User Content is not libelous, illegal, defamatory, inflammatory, deceptive, inaccurate, misleading, malicious, fraudulent, false, intimidating, vulgar, violent, sexually explicit, invasive of privacy, obscene, pornographic, abusive, indecent, threatening, harassing, hateful, or offensive in a sexual, racial, cultural or ethnic context. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold Kidbox, and any person acting on Kidbox’s behalf, harmless from any liability related in any way to the consumption or use of your User Content. Please be aware that any individual Submission or posting does not necessarily reflect the view of Kidbox.
No Commercialized User Content. Do not post or solicit personal information of yours or any third party. The Site is not to be used for any commercial purpose. Do not post any advertising, solicitation or commercial content whatsoever. Do not accept payment from a third party in exchange for your performing commercial activity on the Site. Do not post any User Content that involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming."
Your Grant to Kidbox. You hereby grant to Kidbox, without any compensation, a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to exhibit and otherwise use (and to authorize third parties to exhibit and otherwise use) the User Content, in perpetuity in any manner or media now or later developed, for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, including the right to translate, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, sublicense, distribute, assign and commercialize without any payment due to you. Your Submission will not be returned by Kidbox. Kidbox has the right to disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that your Submission violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
GENERAL RULES AND PROCEDURES FOR USER CONTENT POSTINGS
We are excited to see your photos but, we want you to be aware of some tips and rules to keep in mind before you start sharing.
Make sure that your photos DO contain the following:
- Easily recognizable Kidbox products
- Permission of a parent or legal guardian if any child under the age of 16 is featured in the photo
- For copyright reasons, only upload photos that you own or have the permission to use.
Make sure that your photos DO NOT contain the following:
- References to products, trademarks, logos, stores or websites of companies other than Kidbox;
- User Content that would infringe or violate anyone else's rights, including copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights, unless you have the owner's express permission;
- Another person's name, photograph, image, likeness or appearance, unless you have that person's express permission;
- material for which you were compensated or provided any consideration by a third party;
- personal contact information for yourself or others;
- corrupted files, viruses, or any other similar software files, the intent of which is to damage the operation of another's computer;
- the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- content that is unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, hateful, profane, indecent, racially or ethnically derogatory, false, misleading or otherwise objectionable to Kidbox, as determined by Kidbox in its sole and exclusive discretion;
- content that promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- content that is blurred or dark, obscuring the image.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- We do make an effort to pre-screen User Content. Submissions may be subject to a review and approval process, and therefore may not be posted to the Site immediately. Kidbox reserves the right, but not the responsibility, to refuse to post or to remove any posting that does not comply with the Terms. Any such refusals are made in Kidbox’s sole discretion and Kidbox shall have no obligation to inform you if or why your Submission was refused.
- You acknowledge and agree that Kidbox does not have any obligation to review User Content, that Kidbox is not in any manner responsible for User Generated Content, that Kidbox does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content and that Kidbox cannot assure that harmful, inaccurate, deceptive, offensive, threatening, defamatory, unlawful or otherwise objectionable User Content will not appear on the Sites. You also acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to access, view and/or post User Content on the Site, Kidbox is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any User Content or activities of any users on the Sites.
- When you submit content via third party sites such as Instagram™, Facebook™ or Twitter™, your use of those sites is governed by their terms and conditions and not ours. Instagram™, Twitter™ and Facebook™, and other similar social media forums are registered trademarks of their respective companies and not affiliated with Kidbox or its Sites. Any submission via these or other similar social media sites are subject to all rules and regulations of such sites. If you choose to submit your photo via mobile phone, standard data rates may apply.
- Be aware that Kidbox has no control over User Content once it leaves our Sites, and it is possible that others may duplicate material found on our Sites, including, but not limited to, on other sites on the Internet, including on any social media sites, so please exercise discretion in deciding what to post on any of our Sites.
Your Indemnity. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Kidbox from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from or related to: (a) your violation or breach of these Terms; or (b) your violation of any third-party rights, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, property, privacy or publicity right. This indemnification, defense and hold harmless obligation will, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, survive your use of the Site. In the event the User Content causes any technical disruption, you agree to be responsible for any and all liabilities and costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees and expenses) arising from any and all claims brought by third parties based upon such technical disruptions.
Your Release. Without limiting anything set out above, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release Kidbox from all damages, liability, claims, actions, demands and costs of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with these Terms. YOU HEREBY WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS KIDBOX AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
Kidbox is not responsible or liable for any Submissions posted on our Sites or for any offensive, unlawful or objectionable User Content you may encounter on or through our Sites. The User Content and the materials and products on a Site are provided "AS IS" and without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Kidbox disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. Kidbox does not guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of User Content on Kidbox’s Sites. Kidbox does not represent or warrant that our Sites will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected, or that they or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or anything else harmful. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Kidbox does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials or content on our Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, reliability or otherwise. You understand and agree that you download or otherwise obtain User Content at your own risk, and that you will be solely responsible for your use and any damage to your mobile device, computer system or other device in which you access our Site, loss of data or other harm of any kind that may result. Kidbox reserves the right to modify or remove any and all User Content and other items used or contained on our Site at any time without notice. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
KIDBOX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL INCIDENTAL INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, USER CONTENT OR THE CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS (WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE) OR ANY USER-GENERATED CONTENT, EVEN IF KIDBOX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF OUR SITES. YOUR ONLY REMEDY AGAINST KIDBOX FOR USE OF OUR SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITES. ACCORDINGLY, IF KIDBOX IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS WHICH IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF KIDBOX SITES OR ANY CONTENT, KIDBOX'S LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED US $100.00. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
All purchases through the Site or other transactions for the sale of goods or services formed through the Site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by terms outlined in our online FAQs https://www.kidbox.com/faq/ which are hereby incorporated into these Terms.
Additional terms and conditions may also apply to specific portions, services or features of the Site. All such additional terms and conditions are hereby incorporated by this reference into these Terms.
Linking to the Site and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Site.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Site.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Site other than the homepage.
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Site that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms.
The website from which you are linking, or on which you make certain content accessible, must comply in all respects with the Content Standards set out in these Terms.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Site
If the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Kidbox reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate your account, delete your profile and any of your User Content, and restrict your use of all or any part of our Sites for any or no reason, without notice, and without liability to you or anyone else. Kidbox also reserves the right to block certain IP addresses or Device numbers and prevent access to our Sites. You understand and agree that some of your User Content, such as that which is displayed outside your profile, in activity feeds, in other parts of the Site, or on other platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.), may continue to appear on the Site or on other platforms even after your User Content is removed or your account is terminated. These Terms remain in effect even after your account is terminated.
These Terms and Kidbox’s Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Kidbox with respect to your use of the Sites and your submission of User Content. The failure of Kidbox to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
NOTICE REGARDING DISPUTE RESOLUTION: THESE TERMS CONTAIN PROVISIONS THAT GOVERN HOW CLAIMS BETWEEN YOU AND KIDBOX ARE RESOLVED (SEE “ARBITRATION AGREEMENT – LEGAL DISPUTES” SECTION BELOW), INCLUDING AN OBLIGATION TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES, WHICH WILL, SUBJECT TO LIMITED EXCEPTIONS, REQUIRE YOU TO SUBMIT CLAIMS YOU HAVE AGAINST KIDBOX TO BINDING ARBITRATION, UNLESS YOU OPT-OUT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE “ARBITRATION AGREEMENT – LEGAL DISPUTES” SECTION BELOW.
Arbitration Agreement – Legal Disputes
Initial Dispute Resolution. Kidbox staff is available by email to address any concerns you may have regarding your use of the Site and or submission of User Content. The parties shall use their best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation and good faith negotiations which shall be a precondition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration. Please see “How to contact us?” below for more information on how to reach out to Kidbox.
Terms of Service and Binding Arbitration Agreement. If the parties do not reach an agreed upon resolution within a period of thirty (30) days from the time informal dispute resolution is commenced pursuant to the “—Initial Dispute Resolution” section above, then either party may initiate binding arbitration. All claims arising out of or relating to these Terms (including its performance and breach), the parties’ relationship with each other and/or your use of the Site shall be finally settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association on a non-confidential basis in accordance with the provisions of its Commercial Arbitration Rules and the supplementary procedures for consumer related disputes of the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”), excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of these Terms, including, but not limited to any claim that all or any part of these Terms are void or voidable. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in a court under law or in equity. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding on the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. The procedures and rules of the Federal Arbitration Act shall exclusively govern the interpretation and enforcement of this arbitration provision and the parties hereby reject, waive, and disclaim the application of any state arbitration act.
The AAA’s rules governing the arbitration may be accessed at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1.800.778.7879. To the extent the filing fee for the arbitration exceeds the cost of filing a lawsuit, Kidbox will pay the additional cost. A request for payment of fees should be submitted to AAA along with your form for initiating the arbitration, and Kidbox will make arrangements to pay all necessary fees directly to AAA. If the arbitrator finds the arbitration to be non-frivolous, Kidbox will pay all of the actual filing and arbitrator fees for the arbitration, provided your claim does not exceed $75,000. The arbitration rules also permit you to recover attorney’s fees in certain cases.
You understand that, absent this mandatory provision, you would have the right to sue in court and have a jury trial. You further understand that, in some instances, the costs of arbitration could exceed the costs of litigation and the right to discovery may be more limited in arbitration than in court.
Class Action Waiver. The parties further agree that any arbitration shall be conducted in their individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable for any reason or that an arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provision set forth above shall be deemed null and void in its entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes.
Exception — Small Claims Court Claims. Notwithstanding the parties’ decision to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may also seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court’s jurisdiction.
30 Day Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt-out and not be bound by the arbitration and class action waiver provisions set forth in the preceding paragraphs by sending written notice of your decision to opt-out to the address below under “How do I contact you?”. The notice must be sent within thirty (30) days of registering to use the Site, otherwise you shall be bound to arbitrate disputes in accordance with the provisions of this section. If you opt-out of these arbitration provisions, Kidbox also will not be bound by them
Exclusive Venue for Litigation. Solely to the extent the arbitration provisions set forth above do not apply, or for purposes of either party enforcing an award granted to it pursuant to arbitration, the parties agree that any litigation between them shall be filed exclusively in state or federal courts located in New York, New York (except for small claims court actions which may be brought in the county where you reside). The parties expressly consent to exclusive jurisdiction in New York, NY for any litigation other than small claims court actions. The Parties irrevocably consent to personal jurisdiction in New York, NY for any litigation and hereby waive, for all purposes, their right to challenge the lack of personal jurisdiction of any court in such jurisdiction over any litigation arising in connection with, out of, or as a result of (a) these Terms or the Site and (b) any acts or omissions of Kidbox in connection with these Terms or the Site.
How do I contact Kidbox?
For questions about our Terms or to update your personal information, you can contact us by postal mail, telephone or email as follows: Kidbox Customer Service, 20 West 33rd Street, NY NY 10001; +1 (877) 413-3514; email@example.com.
Have a question?